Porsche 911 (930) Turbo
CK62749 (9783667112484 + 452023700)
- Limited edition
Porsche pope and rock star of motorsport
Magnus Walker: The eccentric self-made man is considered the best Porsche mechanic in the world and his 911 collection is as unique as he is.
Walker wrote his biography with "Dirt Don’t Slow You Down". It's not just his beloved 911s, which tell stories of hot races and rough crashes with dents, mud and worn steering wheels. With openness and humor, the original with Street Credibility also provides an insight into his life.
- Book "Urban Outlaw - Dirt don't slow you down"
- by Magnus Walker (with Martin Roach)
- Language: German (translated from English by Ade Team Translations / Vincenzo Ferrara)
- Year of publication: 2018 (2nd edition)
- Published by Delius Klasing Verlag, Bielefeld
- Format: Hardcover with dust jacket, approx. 16 x 23 cm
- Volume: 240 pages
- The original English edition entitled "Urban Outlaw - Dirt don't slow you down" was published by Bantam Press in 2017
The biography now in combination with the Schuco model special edition
An exclusive Schuco model in 1:64 scale, die-cast (metal with plastic parts) is now also available with the book:
- Model: Porsche 911 Turbo (930), left-hand drive
- Year of construction: 1975 (from the first year of production of the 911 Turbo)
- 3-liter engine with approx. 260 hp, long-geared 4-speed gearbox
- Color: Ice Green Metallic, one of Magnus Walker's favorite colors
- Interior of the original in the rare combination of black / tartan
- Special edition "Urban Outlaw - Magnus Walker" strictly limited to 1,000 copies