OPEL GT MOTORSPORT 1968-1975.
from Maurice van Sevecotte, Detlef Kurzrock, Stefan Müller
Not only in promotion the Opel GT accelerated the heartbeat of sports car drivers, it was really a good starting basis for motor sport. This book delivers for the first time a comprehensive documentation of racing history of the Opel GT between the years 1968 and 1975. There is a specific regard on the professional teams and cars of the tuner Virgilio Conrero, Henri Greder und Klaus Steinmetz. A lot of photos give the reader an understanding of the historic background, technical development and racing events. Ranking lists and not last of all the look at the engaged commitments of private racing drivers make this book to a work of reference.
- Language: German, English
- Publishing year: 2008 / 1. Edition
- 304 Pages, with numerous photos
- format: ca. 22 x 27,5 cm
- Hardcover with dust jacket
- ISBN-13: 978-3-940306-04-3
- Publisher: PETROLPICS Verlag Thier/Weber GbR