Porsche racing cars since 1975 / by Brian Long
Describing all of Porsche's successes in major racing year after year, the author goes into detail about the pure competition vehicles that gave the German company such immense success on the racetracks.
All racing series in one book:
- Brands World Cup
- Sports Car Championship
- German GT Championship
- World Endurance Championship
- formula 1
- FIA Sports Racing Car World Championship
Illustrated with over 600 excellent photos, this work, which is as informative as it is entertaining, takes you through the history of Porsche racing from 1976 to 2005. This book is a must for Porsche fans as well as fans of motorsport in general!
- Language: German
- Publisher: Heel-Verlag
- Extent: 271 pages / 600 illustrations
- Format: hardcover with dust jacket
- Dimensions: approx. 26 x 26 cm
- Year of publication: 2012 (German edition) - The original English edition was published in 2008 by Veloce Publishing Ltd, Dorchester, UK)